Welcome to nextlivin.com!
The following terms and conditions describe the rules and conditions for using the Nextlivin Site with the address https://nextlivin.com/. It is recommended that before accessing this Site further, you first read and understand the terms and conditions that apply. The following terms and conditions are conditions for visiting the Site, content and/or content, services, and other features on the Site. We assume you have agreed to these terms and conditions by accessing this Site. Do not continue to use nextlivin.com if you refuse to agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Cookies are text files placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. The cookie provided has been customized for you and can only be read by the web server on the domain that sent the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Nextlivin and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on nextlivin.com. All intellectual property rights are protected by law. You may access it from nextlivin.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You are prohibited to:
- Copy or republish material from nextlivin.com ;
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from nextlivin.com ;
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from nextlivin.com ;
- Redistribute content from nextlivin.com.
This agreement will come into force on the date this agreement is established.
Certain parts of this Site offer opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Site. Nextlivin will not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments in the presence of users on the Site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Nextlivin, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the individual who posted the views and opinions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Nextlivin will not be responsible for any Comments or any liability, loss, or expense caused and/or incurred as a result of the use and/or placement and/or display of Comments on this Site. Nextlivin reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that it deems to be inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our site and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right (IPR), including but not limited to, any third party's copyright, patent, or trademark;
- The comments do not contain any material that is libelous, defamatory, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful, which is an invasion of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to persuade or promote business or customs or to promote commercial or unlawful activities.
You hereby grant Nextlivin a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Create hyperlinks to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engine;
- News agency;
- Online directory distributors may link to our site in the same way as they link to the sites of any other listed business; And
- Systemwide accredited business except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our site.
These organizations may link to our homepage, to publications, or to other information on our Site so long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way or form; (b) does not imply false regarding the existence of a sponsorship relationship, recommendation or even approval from the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) in accordance with the context of the linking party's Site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Well-known sources of business and/or consumer information;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; And
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the linking would not make us feel or appear to be detrimental to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative record with us; (c) the profit to us from the existence of the hyperlinks compensates for the absence of Nextlivin; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not imply falsely that there is a sponsorship relationship, recommendation or approval from the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) in the context of the linking party's Site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Site, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to Nextlivin. Please include your name, your organization or company name, contact information and your Site URL, a list of any URLs that will contain a link to our Site, as well as a list of the URLs on our Site to which you wish to link. Please wait for a response from us within 2-3 weeks after we receive the notification report.
Approved organizations may create hyperlinks to our Site as follows:
- By using our company name;
- By using the linked uniform resource locator; or
- By use of another description of our linked site that makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
No use of Nextlivin's logo or other artwork is permitted to link to a trademark license agreement.
Responsibility for Content: We will not be responsible for the content that appears on your Site. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made against your Site. No link appearing on any of the Sites may be construed as libelous, obscene, or criminal in nature, or infringes, violates, or promotes any other violation of, any third-party rights. Rights
Ownership Declaration: We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or specific links leading to our Site. You agree to promptly remove all links to our Site upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. By continuing to link to our Site, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removing links from our Site: If you find any link on our Site offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this Site is correct. We do not guarantee their completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the Site remains available or that the material on the Site is kept up to date.
Rejection: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and/or conditions relating to our Site and the use of this Site. No part of this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- Limit our or your liability in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- Exclude our or your liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the Site and the information and services on the Site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage.