In the property management industry, a good relationship between residents and property managers plays a crucial role in creating a harmonious and productive environment. One important position in maintaining this relationship is Tenant Relations. We have conducted an interview with Mr. Adeno, who has experience in tenant relations in the field of property management, to better understand the role and challenges faced in his work. The following is a summary of our interview.
"What Mr. Adeno's daily life is like as tenant relations?"
As a Tenant Relations, my daily life includes handing over units to customers and handling complaints regarding unit defects and warranty period claims that need to be followed up to the engineering team.
"What was Pak Adeno's motivation in pursuing this field?"
I really enjoy interacting with other people. For me, being a customer service in the property sector has different challenges compared to other places, such as banks or other service providers. Here, our focus is not just on the greeting, but rather on solving the problem that must be presented to the customer. A customer service in the property sector must have empathetic communication skills to convince customers that we are able to handle their problems. Most property tenants are people who have high standards. They always expect good treatment. If we are just a little wrong in communicating, then all matters can fall apart. Therefore, my motivation for pursuing this field is to develop my communication skills and increase my courage in facing emotional challenges.
"What are the obstacles or problems that are often encountered in tenant relations?"
I often encounter a lot of problems, especially when handing over units. Some customers delay or cancel the handover by reason of defects. In fact, a week before, I had asked the team to repair the damage to the unit. However, customers often focus on small details that really don't make a big difference, like a small stain on the wall. In fact, such problems can be fixed on the same day by asking the construction team to paint the stained area. However, the customer continues to insist that the unit is not yet fit for handover.
"According to Mr. Adeno, how important is the digital system in Customer Service/tenant relations work?"
Digital systems are very important in supporting property customer service work, especially in making work orders. With this system, communication between customer service and the engineering team does not need to be face-to-face, but can be carried out immediately after the customer service enters the work order into the system.
"If Mr. Adeno can create a digital system that helps apartment customer service, what tasks would Mr. Adeno want to help with?"
I hope there is a system that can limit customer complaints. Occasionally, I encounter customers who simply use the warranty policy as a way to annoy management, even if the complaint is not related to the warranty period. The guarantee in the handover of the unit is only valid for 90 days from the handover. However, it is not uncommon for customers to insist that their complaints have not been addressed. Therefore, it is very important to have a system that can automatically record and link customer complaints that have been handled so that customers do not repeat complaints that have been resolved previously.
By understanding the roles and challenges faced by tenant relations like Pak Adeno, we can see how important this role is in creating a harmonious relationship between tenants and property managers. Digital technology support is also a key factor for increasing efficiency and customer experience in the property management industry.
Thank you for reading. Need a building management software? Look no further than Nextlivin: Property tenancy management applications! and don't forget to follow Nextlivin on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, TikTok for another content.
Digital Apartment Management
- Digital Apartment Management
- The Benefits of Going Digital: Paperless is Just the Beginning
- Problem Due to Manual Property Management
- NextLivin and its Role in Helping the Management of the Apartment
- Everything You Need to Know About Apartment Building Management
- The Many Features Offered by NextLivin for Building Management Part 1
- The Many Features Offered by NextLivin for Building Management Part 2
- Top 5 Benefits of Going Digital for Apartment Management
- NextLivin - The Benefits of Modernizing with a Digital System
- 5 Ways That Building Management Can Create a Better Tenant Experience
Apartment Management Tips and Tricks
- What are the Top 5 Facilities That an Apartment Should Have?
- The Duties of an Apartment Building Manager
- Different Types of Properties Available on the Market
- Apartment Rules Everyone Should Follow
- Tips for Making the Most out of Your Apartment Event
- NextLivin - The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your Apartment Event
- A Tenant's Guide to Booking Facilities at Their Apartment
- 10 Ways to Make Your Apartment Look More Minimalist
- Planning a Successful Event for Tenant and Building Management at Apartment
- Introduce the Different Types of Apartments You Can Find in the City