A. Collection and Collection of User Personal Data
Nextlivin collects User Personal Data with the aim of processing User transactions, managing and facilitating the process of using the Site, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. The User data collected is as follows:
- Data submitted independently by the User, including but not limited to data submitted when the User:
- Creates or updates a Nextlivin account, including user name (username), email address, phone number, password, address, photo, and other information that can identify the User;
- Contact Nextlivin, including through customer service;
- Fill out a survey sent by Nextlivin or another party officially appointed to represent Nextlivin;
- Interact with other Users through the note message feature, and other interactive features (either one-way or two-way) contained on the Site;
- Use the services on the Site, including detailed transaction data, including the type, amount, and/or description of the product or service purchased, delivery address, payment channel used, transaction amount, transaction date and time, and other transaction details;
- Fill in payment data when the User conducts payment transaction activities through the Site, including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant payments, internet banking, retail outlets; and/or
- Use features on the Site that require access permission to the relevant data stored on the User's device.
- Data recorded when the User uses the Site, including but not limited to:
- Real or approximate location data such as IP address, Wi-Fi location, and geo-location;
- Data in the form of time from each User activity in connection with the use of the Site, including registration, login, and transaction times;
- User usage data or preferences, including User interactions in using the Site, saved choices, and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain a unique identifier;
- Device data, including the type of device, used to access the Site, including hardware model, operating system and version, software, IMEI number, file name and version, language selection, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, serial number, device movement information, and/or cellular network information; and/or
- Data records (logs), including records on servers that receive data such as the device IP address, date and time of access, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser type, and/or third-party sites or services that the User used before interacting with the Site.
- Data obtained from other sources, including but not limited to:
- Data in the form of geolocation (GPS) from Nextlivin's business partners who help Nextlivin in developing and providing services on the Site to Users, including payment service providers, logistics or courier, site infrastructure, and other partners.
- Data in the form of email, phone number, name, gender, and/or date of birth of Nextlivin's business partner where the User creates or accesses a Nextlivin account, such as social media services, or sites/applications that use Nextlivin's application programming interface (API) or that Nextlivin uses ;
- Data from financial service providers, including but not limited to credit rating agencies or bureaus or Credit Information Management Agencies (LPIP);
- Data from financial service providers (if the User uses specific features such as applying for a loan through the Nextlivin Site/Application); and/or
- Data in the form of emails from marketing service providers.
Nextlivin can combine data obtained from these sources with other data in its possession.
B. Use of Personal Data
Nextlivin may use Personal Data obtained and collected from Users as mentioned in the previous section for the following matters:
- Processing all forms of requests, activities, or transactions made by Users through the Site, including for the purpose of sending products to Users.
- Providing features to deliver, deliver, maintain and improve our products and services, including:
- Enabling features to personalize User Nextlivin accounts, such as Favorite Products; and/or
- Perform internal activities necessary to provide services on the Nextlivin site/application, such as troubleshooting software problems, bugs, and operational issues, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and monitoring and analyzing usage trends and activities.
- Assist Users when communicating with Nextlivin Customer Service, including to:
- Check and resolve User problems;
- Direct User inquiries to appropriate customer service personnel to resolve issues;
- Monitor and improve Nextlivin's customer service response;
- Contacting the User via email, letter, telephone, fax, and other communication methods, including but not limited to assisting and/or completing the transaction process or problem-solving process, as well as delivering news or other notifications regarding the protection of the User's Personal Data by Nextlivin, including failure of protection of User's Personal Data;
- Use information obtained from Users for research, analysis, product development, and testing purposes in order to improve the security of services on the Site, as well as develop new features and products; and
- Inform Users regarding products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, latest developments, events, and other information, either through the Site or through other media. Nextlivin may also use this information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, award prizes, and serve relevant advertisements and content about Nextlivin's services and its business partners.
- Monitor or investigate suspicious transactions or transactions that are indicated to contain elements of fraud or violations of the Terms and Conditions or applicable legal provisions, as well as take necessary actions as a follow-up to the results of monitoring or investigating the transaction.
- In certain circumstances, Nextlivin may need to use or disclose User Personal Data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill the requirements and obligations of applicable laws and regulations, including in the event of a dispute or legal process between the User and Nextlivin, or suspected criminal acts such as fraud. or data theft.
- Facilitate any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition transactions involving Nextlivin.
C. Disclosure of User Personal Data
- Nextlivin is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of User Personal Data which is under Nextlivin's control and guarantees that there is no disclosure, sale, transfer, distribution, and/or borrowing of User Personal Data to other third parties, without the consent of the User, except in the case of matters as follows:
- Disclosure of Personal User Data to partners or other third parties who assist Nextlivin in presenting the services provided or services in the future will be available on the site and process all forms of activities of Users of the site, including transaction processing, and payment verification.
- Users contact Nextlivin through public media such as blogs, social media, and certain features on the Site, where communication between Users and Nextlivin can be seen and known by the general public.
- Nextlivin may share User Personal Data with its subsidiaries and affiliates to help provide services or perform data processing for and on behalf of Nextlivin.
- Nextlivin may disclose and/or provide the User's Personal Data to interested parties in the context of carrying out the User's creditworthiness analysis.
- Nextlivin discloses User Personal Data in an effort to comply with legal obligations and/or a valid request from law enforcement officials or authorized state administration agencies.
- The User agrees and understands that in using the Nextlivin Site, the User does things that violate the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. Then Nextlivin can provide the User's data to the authorities for further processing in accordance with applicable law.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically take place on the User's device that performs the function of saving User preferences and configurations while visiting a site.
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the User has on the User's computer, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
- Nextlivin may use the features provided by third parties in order to improve Nextlivin's services and content, including the assessment, adjustment, and serving of advertisements to each User based on interests or history of visits.
E. User Choice and Transparency
- Most mobile devices (iOS and Android) have settings so that the Nextlivin application cannot access certain data without the consent of the User. The iOS device will notify the User when the Nextlivin app first requests access to that data, while the Android device will notify the User when the Nextlivin app is first loaded. By using the application and providing access to the application, the User is deemed to have given his consent to the collection and use of the User's Personal Data on his device.
- Users can access and change information in the form of email addresses, phone numbers, date of birth, gender, list of addresses, payment methods, and bank accounts through the submit ticket feature on the site as https://nextlivin.tawk.help/
- long as it does not conflict with the provisions of the regulations. applicable laws, Users can contact Nextlivin to withdraw consent to the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of User data. If this happens, the User understands the consequences that the User cannot use the Site services or other Nextlivin services.
F. Security, Storage, and Deletion of User Personal Data
- Nextlivin protects each User's Personal Data stored in its system and protects such data from unauthorized access, use, modification, retrieval, and/or disclosure by using a number of security measures and procedures, including passwords and User OTP (One Time Password) code.
- Although Nextlivin has used its best efforts to secure and protect Users' Personal Data, please note that the transmission of data over the Internet is never completely secure. Thus, Nextlivin cannot guarantee 100% security of the data provided or sent to Nextlivin by Users and the provision of information by Users is at the User's own risk.
- Nextlivin will delete and/or anonymize User Personal Data that is under Nextlivin's control if (i) User Personal Data is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected; and (ii) retention is no longer required for the purpose of compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Please note that there is still a possibility that some User's Personal Data is stored by other parties, including authorized state administration agencies. In the event that we share the User's Personal Data with authorized state administrative agencies and/or other agencies that may be appointed by the competent government or have cooperation with Nextlivin, the User agrees and acknowledges that the storage of User's Personal Data by the agency will follow the respective data retention policies. - each of these agencies.
G. Access and Correction of User's Personal Data or Withdrawal of Consent
- Nextlivin takes reasonable steps to ensure that the User's Personal Data is processed accurately and completely. However, it is important for the User to notify Nextlivin in a timely manner of any changes to the User's Personal Data or if there are errors in the User's Personal Data that are under Nextlivin's control.
- Nextlivin may charge the User an administrative fee to handle the User's request to access or correct the User's Personal Data.
H. Complaints regarding User Data Protection
- Nextlivin will investigate User complaints and endeavor to respond to such complaints within a reasonable time after receiving complaints submitted by Users.
I. Contact Us
J. Storage and Deletion of Information
Nextlivin will retain information as long as the User's account remains active and can perform deletion in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws.